Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Monday, April 11, 2011

Clubbell Mass Evolution by Shane Heins = Awesome Program, Buy it!

I finished this last night.

Awesome program! Shoulders and arms are much bigger. Weight went up because of the Creatine and quitting smokeless tobacco, but only by 7 pounds. Last time i quit it was 50lbs in 4 months. This program kept me from gaining too much.

Month 1 - long and grueling - think GVT with clubbells. divided into 2 session upper/lower. warm up/cool for both

Month 2 - TUT - 3 phases - warm up/cool downs same for all phases

Month 3 - Heavy CB training - Most challenging month for me. back to 2 session with separate warm ups and cool downs.

Programs calls for a set of 15# Clubbells and a 35# Clubbell.

I ended up using my 25# set and 45# Cb for most, but on some of the exercises in Month 2 & 3, to maintain best form possible, I used my homemade 15# set( more like 17-19#, filled with concrete),

If you are into Clubbell training, I highly recommend this product!

2 comments:

Shane Heins said...

Great to hear Todd. Great work and glad it went well. All the best with your newest training cycle!
s.

Unknown said...

Shane,

Thanks for such a great program. waiting for version 2!