Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Changes

Ok, I switched jobs and it has kind of rocked my training world.

Old - work 5:30am-3pm. eat - train between 6-10 pm - 9 miles from office

New - work 8am - 5pm - training sporadic. 76 miles from office

I am thinking of getting up at my old time, 4:30 am, so i can train after a cup of coffee, then get ready for work.  Or hitting it right after work and delaying my Warrior Diet feeding period.

I will decide next Saturday when i return from a conference

3 comments:

Brian said...

getting up to train at 4:30am is an idea. it will be about what you adapt to in the end. I tried getting up at 4am for training, needless to say it didn't go over too well with working 6:30-6:30 12hr shifts. Can't wait to see how it works out for you though.

Unknown said...

Brian

I will try it maybe, more than likely after work. eat later. I was in NJ last week for old job. This week started new one. Leave tomorrow for San Francisco and won't return until next Sat. Fun Times.
TacGym looks fun:)

Brian said...

Ya it does, I am regretting not getting the $99 dollar offer but I was wavering because of money issues along with a little bit of lacking space. It sounds like once I get my gym cleared out though I should have more then enough room needed. To bad so sad I guess. That's the only problem with RMAX they come out with so many great programs and I want to do them all!

Although it's for work enjoy SanFran. I have always wanted to go there.