Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Monday, March 19, 2012

3.19.12 - Starting something new for the next 90 days - Day 1

The family has decided to do Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. I am doing the quick start double session for week one. Teasha, Shane and Steven (has track after school) are doing the normal week one. We are all doing the food portion also. this is a big adjustment for me. I will now be going back to eating 4 meals instead of the warrior diet. With all the change that happened in 2011 along with messing up my shoulder, my diet has sucked. I lost all will power to say no. I would make up excuses not to train. While I am not back to where I was in 2006 - 350lbs, I am not where I was in 2008-2009 at 245-250 lbs. I am a fat ass again. I want to make 225lbs again and just lifing heavy isn't cutting it. I will also be going back to food journaling to hold my self accountable. I should have never stopped.

AM Session

30 min Workout 1 -  Metcon session - weights

PM Session

30 min Cardio 1

 

I am doing Intu-Flow and Prasara along with this.

No comments: