Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Friday, May 18, 2012

5.17.12 - BBFL Phase 1 - Day 20 - King Of Clubs

Ok felt the need for Steel again, so Steven and I hit the Clubs again

Intu-Flow Warmup

Clubs

Figure 8 Shield Casts - 4x5L/R - Me 45# Steven 25#

Whack-a-mole (2H arm cast to order to squat) - 4x10 - me 45#, steven #25 - alterante grip every set

Alternating Arm casts - 4x10 - Me 2x25#, Steven 2x15#

Prasara

 

The good thing is that i found my Gymboss. But the steel feels so good, that we may jump on TacFit Barbarian King of Clubs. 

4 comments:

nate b said...

sorry, didn't see your comment from awhile ago. haven't been on here in ages.

how is training/life going?

Pigram86 said...

nate,

training is going well now. messed up a shoulder last june. Its all better now. Back training. Back to practicing Kenpo and maybe some TKD with my boys. Getting ready to start a clubbell density cycle.

Life and work are great. My oldest is bigger than me now, youngest will be taller than me soon.

How are you doing?

nate b said...

sounds like things are going well. where is your new job at?

Pigram86 said...

I work for MCPc here in Cleveland. We re downtown on Superior.