Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Today's Practice session

Today was awesome. I got together with Matt Schinabeck early this afternoon. He had his 24kg and 32kg with him. But instead of doing a lot of double work, we concentrated on snatches. here is what we did

Snatches - 5/5 on the minute for 20 minutes
20x5/5

This was awesome. Mat showed me how to do the corkscrew motion on the downswing. I need to practice this!

Bear crawls with 2 32kg
2x lentgh of my garage.

This was a different change for me. I have never done bear crawls with KBs

See saw presses
walking 1x5 24kg
standing 1x5 32kg

We then discussed training and what we are going to do with our RKC when they are achieved. Matt, his dad, brother and friend are going to the RKC in Sept. I plan on going sometime in '09. It was awesome meeting another enthusiast on the east side of cleveland.

Todd

No comments: