Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

12.1.10 - TacFit Warrior Lite

Like I said I was going to give this a whirl and i did. It was a really good session. After a month of TacFit KB Spetz, and 2 weeks off, this really hit the spot

Intu-Flow

EMOTM(every Minute on the Minute) for 20 minutes - I had 30s rest for the first 16 rounds, the last 4 rounds only 15s. 

Sit-Thru Hip - 3L/R

Reverse Lunges - 3L/R

Basic Spinal rock - 3L/R

 

Compensation

Cricket Beginner Flow - 2x

Plow

Tripod OH

Extended Table

 

2 comments:

morazi said...

Nice! I just downloaded the sample this morning and plan on looking through it a little more closely later.

Nice effort! Is it as fun and varied as it looks?

Unknown said...

Morzai,
Yes it was fun. Think Commando taken to a whole new level. Next i will try 4/4 of each on the minute. I told the wife, this will be my Christmas present. Hopefully, its reasonable and provide me with a lifetime of use. Priceless