Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Thursday, December 16, 2010

12.16.10 - TFW - PreRecruit - Day 2

Warrior Warmup

Stress Conversion

Ok, the first time I did the lite challenge, I wrote on the Warrior blog that it was like commando taken to another level. All I did today was the warm up and yoga piece, not even the tabatas yet. To me, this is commando on steroids! Parts of the warm up were challenging and it has only been a little over  two month since i finished 6 months of commando. Then 1 cycle of KB Spetsnaz. Really great stuff!

This winter is going to be great! 4 months of pure hell and joy. I will touch on the mental side of this after I complete the first micro cycle on Saturday.   

2 comments:

Brian said...

Can't wait to hear what you think about the mod and high days. I am glad your following this program on your blog it will be intresting to see what you think.

Unknown said...

I will keep you posted