Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

No training today

Last night I got paged at 9:30. I ended up having to go into work at midnight. I finally got to sleep 9:30 AM today. The life of an IT guy... Skipping today and I will make up tomorrow. This weekend I will be traveling to NJ for Disaster recovery. I am taking my KB, in a bowling ball bag. Then I leave a week from Sat for Citrix iForum in Vegas. I will be taking my KB then also. Then when i get back, I will be buying some new KBs. I have a decision to make, Buy I DD Kb or for 10 more $$ I can get both the 16kg and 24 Kg from lifeline. The 16kg is for my son.

Todd

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Todd,
Looks like your training is going well. I don't know if you care about the paint job, but my bells did get dinged up when I flew with them the first time. Next time, I wrapped them up in towels and a sweatshirt and they were fine.

Tonight was my first stab at the max VO2 protocol. It's fun. Heartrate was at 190 for about 20 minutes; it is VERY hard to do that with anything besides a KB. Amazing. Let me know whenever you want to train, we should do a conditioning day next time.
Nate