Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

1.17.12 - #Kenop #AKLA #ESIK #TheTacFitAlbum

I bought E.S.I.K - The TacFit Album: Dare More, Bleed Less prior to starting the session. Highly recommend his album for TacFit or Kenpo Sessions.

Kenpo - Review/Refresh

Yellow Belt - All 10 Techniques/Blocking Set 1/ Short Form 1(right Side Only) - This is great and ready to go if I had to retest

Orange Belt - all 24 Techniques/Kicking Set #1/Short Form 1 both sides - first 13 techniques are golden, 14-18 I reviewed and practiced many times. Kicking set needs more work. Back in 1994, my Orange belt test was probably my best test that i have ever done.

Purple Belt - went through the first 3 techniques - surprising i remembered most of them.

I am getting some speed back into my strikes and kicks the more i relax. I keep visualizing being back in class in 1994-1996. these visualizations are making things easier.

Doing the hand strikes last night my right shoulder popped big time. I was worried about this, however I was able to do 5x5 knuckle push-ups without any pain in my shoulder. Huge step, first time since June 2011 that i haven't had any pain.

No comments: