Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Monday, August 13, 2012

8/13/12 Primal Stress Day 2

Primal Stress Thrive Flow

I have some issues with section 2/3 since I can't do a full plow, only pike, so added in some spinal rocks to pike holds after the entire flow.

Felt really good after letting myself basically go since June '11. I will get this eventually, just need l
To lose the gut and peel off some layers.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Queens Park Ave,Mayfield Heights,United States

2 comments:

Edmund Meinhardt said...

I'm still trying to absorb the material and learn the movements, as well as the breathing. I'm recovering from abdominal surgery, and while I'm cleared to work out and even do weight training, some things are off the table for me, such as stretching my front panel. Pull-ups (any overhead pulling) LIGHTS UP my surgical area like a Christmas tree. The only thing I've crossed off for now is the Arm Line Flow, which also lights me up. I haven't even attempted the Front Line or Deep Core stuff.

Anyway, it will take me a bit of study and concentration to feel like I know what I'm doing. I've set Sept. 1 as my start date. I admire you for plunging in. Please keep posting.

Pigram86 said...

Edmund,

Thanks for checking out my blog. I snagged the recuper8 and resilient breathing programs when they were offered and have been doing them. Revive and Thrive are a lot like recuper8.
I wish you a speedy recovery. Peel back those onion layers slowly....
plus, I own Commando, warrior, rope, spetsnaz kb, mass assault, tacgym, and the tacfit gym in a box programs. I just let myself go for about a year after hurting shoulder, and I am right back to where I started in 2007.

Todd