Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Morning JM.... Evening Rob Zombie and the Bent Press

4:45 am
JM - Intu-flow Intermediate mixed with KB warm-up. Only the Rooster for my neck. It is better but still sore. I will try KBs tonight. If painful, definitely FlowFit


3:45 PM
Threw on Past, Present and Future to begin.

JM- KB warm-up


Bent Press
1x1/1 20kg
1x2/2 24kg
2x1/1 32kg
1x1/1 40kg

C&PP - 40kg
1x5/5
1x4/4

Rows 40kg
2x5/5

Windmills 32kg
1x3/3

My neck started bothering me so I called it a day.

KB Compensatory - I did the following ones
Neck Roll
Locust
seal walk
Rabbit to camel
floor scorpion
seated shin box


I worked on some quad hop and tried spinal rock, but they hurt my neck.



3 comments:

nate b said...

I still haven't watched the compensatory shit, how is it?

Unknown said...

sent answer in email

Renee Yorkievitz, RKC said...

Gotta love that bent press - just like we talked about. So primative, so basic, yet powerful!