Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

6.23.10 - Recruit Mission 3 - Day 79

Moderate Intensity - I wanted to hit the iron again, but wanted the benefit of TFC, so I did the warm up/mission 1 and cool down of TacFit Mass Assault(TMA)

TMA Warm Up

TMA Mission 1 - 6 rounds of 6 exercises for 35s/ea no rest between exercises, 1 min between rounds
1. FLHC - 20#
2. BPH - 20#
3. SB - 20#
4. UR - 20#
5. OATP - 3x20# L/R
6. OASW - 3x20# L/R

TMA Cool Down

As I approached rounds 5 & 6, I was beat. Mixing the 6 degrees of freedom with dumbbells is effective. I am sweating as much as when I do regular TFC. For KBers, think complexes or chains, but pitching, yawing, surging, heaving, rolling & Swaying while lifting. This rocks. I can't wait to do a complete 4x7 of this!

No comments: