Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Sunday, February 13, 2011

This cycle of CBME ,my quitting journey, and what is next

Month 2 of the Clubbell Mass Evolution (CBME) is really different from last month. Last month was about volume and this month is about Time Under Tension(TUT). Last month, there were 2 sessions alternated. This month there are phases. These phases are repeated on both Mod and Hi days. Phase 1 is repeated for 3 micro cycles. Phases 2&3 are each repeated for 2 micro cycles. I am really enjoying this program. I will write a complete review once I have completed the entire thing. 

Well, I quit chewing on 2/9/11. Wednesday and Thursday were easy, I was at work. I had Friday off, so this weekend has been rough. I have had urges to go buy a can, but I didn't. I am not worried about the weight gain this time. I will deal with it and lose it all over again.

I am sure that I will peak over 300 lbs again. Sometime from Oct to Dec, I went from 265lbs to 286lbs. Since then I have started the CBME and am taking protein, Creatine, and Glutamine. If I am going to gain, might as well be muscle. Just from Month 1, my shoulder, traps, arms and legs are bigger. I really hated all the volume for legs not because it was bad or tough(which it was). I hate it because volume makes my legs huge. I was a huge advocate of high rep training for legs(squats and leg press) back in the day. My gut is alttle bigger, creatine bloat, plus all the peanut butter I have been eating. Oh well.

I have been giving thought too what i will do after finishing CBME. Right now i am leaning toward combining TacFit Rope and TacFit Mass Assault for a 56 day cycle. Then in June TacFit Warrior or Kb Spetsnaz. Or maybe the new TacFit Clubbell that Coach is working on or maybe a full cycle of TacFit gym in a box.

I really could use a set of Bruiser Jr and another Bruiser CBs but that is another story

No comments: