Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

9.8.10 - Grunt Mission 3 - Day 59

Moderate Intensity - This mission is going to be challenging. Just practiced the moves to day

Warm Up3

1. Cossack Lunges - I didn't like these in super joints and I don't now either. Hopefully by the end of this mission i will love them:)

2. Swinging Plank - I like these

3. Airborne Squats - Very challenging since i have issues doing pistols with out holding a kb 

4. Spiderman Push ups - different then when on your knees in Recruit 3

5. Shinbox invert - Wow. Challenging but i really like it

6. Base Switches - I am still very tight moving my shoulders back and together, upper back region. These will be challenging the whole mission. Hopefully by the end a piece of cake

Cool Down 3

 

 

No comments: