Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Thursday, December 15, 2011

12.15.11 - TacFit Barbarian and Kenpo #TacFit #Kenpo #AKLA

Strain Prevention

TacFit Barbarian (TBAR) - I bought this package today. An awesome deal. Check it out TacFit Barbarian

TBAR - Level 1 Instructional - Steven and I did this. Really nice to finally really use the parallelettes that i built last year. just on level one, this looks like a real challenge for real arm, shoulder and core strength. I plan on getting some more ABS pipe tomorrow to make another set of high parallelettes and 2 smaller sets.

Kenpo
Reviewed and taught Steven all of yellow belt
I also did the first 3 from Orange belt. I plan on actually posting a video of me doing Yellow on my Youtube to so i can see from the third person on my progress. I am real rusty.

Stretching

Atlas Yoga

1 comment:

George said...
This comment has been removed by the author.