Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Friday, December 30, 2011

12.30.11 - Day 1 - No Intensity #tacfit #fitness #4x7

Started proper 4x7 of TacFit Barbarian/King of Clubs. I will be alternating the Mod Days between TBAR/TKOC and using TacFit Commando for High days. On Low Days I will be including Kenpo Forms. Starting on 1/1/12, I will be doing all Kenpo Techniques that correspond to that day, including learning new techniques for 2nd Brown Belt. As I get some of my speed and sharpness back, I will up load some videos to YouTube to track progress. Heavy bag work will be done on Mod Day. I am also coming off the the warrior diet, since it isn't working for me anymore. i have started logging my food intake again on my food journal.

Day 1
No Intensity

Strain Prevention

No comments: