Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

One goal down

Today was my other snatch day so here is the session.

Parts of Z-health shoulders and t-spine

Snatches 24kg
36L/38R - PR - I made my RKC numbers

20L/20R - 24kg

30L/30R - 20kg

Farmer's walk dbl 32kgs
2x 45 seconds

2x 96 ft.

Sweet on to my goal of 50L/50R. I could have gotten one more on my left however the callous on my left ring finger was on fire. i stopped before ripping it. I used the corkscrew technique on my left. I need to try and do it on the right, but it just feels weird.

2 comments:

MKSchinabeck said...

Way to go Todd!

Unknown said...

Thanks Matt! It was a mental thing. I count in 10s. I tried the next set counting to 20 and died.

Rest up, next week is your cert correct? Based on Doug's blog, he is leading the grad workout, so be ready!