Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Friday, February 12, 2010

Last day to get TACFIT Commando at 51% off

Dear Friends,

 

The incredible three-day launch of TACFIT Commando ends TONIGHT at

midnight...

 

Didn't you see my previous emails?

 

I absolutely love it when I find a program that leaves even my most

health and fitness savvy readers gobsmacked.

 

My friends Scott Sonnon and Ryan Murdock have created exactly that.

 

TACFIT Commando is a comprehensive 3-month equipment-free,

follow-along bodyweight exercise program that's leaving even

fitness professionals shaking their heads in amazement--and gym

owners who stick their clients with high monthly fees quaking in

fear.

 

Just check out what Gregory Zobel at Texas Tech had to say about

this package:

 

"Are you guys insane? After the promo material and emails, I

thought this program was going to be $399 and out of my grasp. When

I saw it was only $97, I said, "They're insane!" and then whipped

out my credit card. I can't believe your price point!

Also, the follow-along training vids are exactly what people like

me need. I need to see someone do it and follow along. You guys

keep putting out awesome material, and I like knowing you always

over-deliver on excellence."

If you're even slightly interested in the program that just raised

the bar in the world of health and fitness by breaking all the

rules, this is the one you need to check out:

 

TacFit Commando

 

You have until midnight TONIGHT to grab the 6 Three-Day Launch

bonuses along with the full TACFIT Commando Deluxe package for 51%

off its full price:

  • "Secrets Of The Flow State Performance Spiral" audio report
  • Deehani Endurance Breathing Techniques of the Soviet Special Forces
  • (audio)
  • Breakthrough FlowFighting® Toughness Training audio report
  • Russian Marine Combat Engagement Prep Program video
  • Russian Special Operations Escape and Evasion video
  • Coach Murdock's Secrets of Stick Fighting videos

 

These bonuses alone are enough to put the "special" in "special

ops." I told Scott and Ryan they're crazy to give this stuff away

for free. But freedom is at the core of their message.

 

One of the best things about TACFIT Commando is that you can train

anywhere, any time--without equipment and without being a slave to

someone else's schedule.

 

Yes, you read that right. This program will actually save you

money. And you'll get better results on it than you ever have

before.

 

So what are you waiting for? The lean, shredded, sexy body that you

crave is just one click away...

 

 

 

P.S. Read the testimonials on Scott and Ryan's page:

TacFit Commando

These guys are changing lives and saving lives!

 

P.P.S. Tonight at midnight is the last chance to get the 6 special

bonuses. After that they go back into the deepest recesses of the

RMAX vault, and you'll never see them again.

 

TacFit Commando



No comments: