Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Train without a gym? Only if you hurry...

Hi,

 

Remember those two guys I told you about last week--Scott Sonnon and

Ryan Murdock?

 

Well, they just released their new TACFIT Commando program this

morning, and you've absolutely gotta check it out!

 

 

http://pigram86.tacfitcom4.hop.clickbank.net <--- Click here to get in on the action

 

 

I hope you had a chance last week to download their "Israeli

Special Forces TACFIT Challenge." I still can't believe they were

giving it away! Over 11,852 people took them up on it!

 

I've never seen that kind of response to a new workout product. And

just yesterday the guys told me they had 896 comments on their blog

contest--in a single day!!

 

If you're one of the thousands who tried the free Challenge

workout, you know this is the real deal. Well let me tell you, I

also tried some of the exercises from the full TACFIT

Commando program and I was totally floored.

 

 I did the entire session right here in my basement. I didn't need

equipment, so I didn't waste time with setup. Just straight to work

and done in 20 minutes.

 

And you know what? I was totally smoked! I never imagined 20

minutes could be so tough. But strangely enough, I had more energy

at the end of the session than I did going in. It felt like I was

walking on air for the rest of the day.

 

The exercises were also seriously cool. It'll be a while before I

can even think about attempting the most advanced variations, but

the basic versions were accessible. They challenged me but I could

do them. And I can see how it's possible to build up to the highest

levels--and have a lot of fun getting there!

 

It's no surprise that all these tactical teams trust Scott to

prepare them for the dangerous work they do. And it's so amazing

that he's making that same technology available to everyone. I for

one can't wait to get in "commando shape"!

 

The full TACFIT Commando program is available now, and Scott and

Ryan just let me know that they're doing a special 51% off sale to

celebrate.

 

If you know anything about these guys, you know they'd never stop

at 51% off. They're so excited about this program that they've

assembled a pile of rare bonus material to go along with it.

 

Some of these bonus items were buried so deep in Scott's RMAX

International vault that his coauthor Ryan hadn't even heard of

them. He's been in the vault, and he thought he'd seen it all!

 

It's going to be huge, and it's going to shake the foundations of

the fitness industry.

 

But take note: These bonuses will ONLY be offered during the first

three days of sale. After midnight on Friday, February 12th,

they'll go back into the vault forever.

 

Don't miss this!

 

Pop by their site to grab your copy today!

==> http://pigram86.tacfitcom4.hop.clickbank.net

 

And be sure to tell Scott and Ryan I sent you.

 

 

P.S. Hurry to claim your Fast Action bonuses before they're locked

away forever. And remember, you'll also get everything in the

TACFIT Commando package--an unbelievable value all on it's own! If

you haven't checked this out, you really should right now:

 

http://pigram86.tacfitcom4.hop.clickbank.net

 

P.P.S The guys had an enormous influx of requests from those who

missed Scott's live Ustream conference last week--and even more

requests from those who caught it and are desperate for more! Scott

is making one more appearance and taking your questions. Mark

Wednesday February 10th at 5pm EST on your calendar. That's

tonight!! Don't miss this!

 

Ustream Conference ---> http://www.ustream.tv/channel/tacfit-commando-live



No comments: