Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2.2.10 - Day 22 - 4x7 - Low Intensity

Intu-Flow warm-up

CTBB Prasara Recovery - 2x completely through. I started doing some of them a 3rd time. Doing the thoracic region ones really challenge me. I wish when I first found this I would have done it more consistently! Making progress, slowly. This is hard for me to take since i kinda of "I want it all" now... That is a great Queen song!

I hope my bruiser makes it here this week. i and trying to get my wife and kids to start with me. If so, i will need to get a set of 5s, 10s, and a real set of 15s(replacing my homemade ones). i guess i should have bought the Pro set....

1 comment:

derek said...

I'm having the same problem with the yoga stuff--I want to hit the poses and get the release, but I don't want to work slowly at it. I guess training does more than make you strong!

Cool news about your family's interest in clubs! Everyone (family included) who sees my kettlebells and clubbells thinks I'm a lunatic.