Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Monday, February 8, 2010

This weekend

I took Saturday and Sunday off to rest what I thought was a pulled upper glute muscle. It turns out that it may not have been a pulled muscle at all. In preparation for my 3 upcoming 4x7 Density cycles, i decided to go back on some creatine.  I started my loading phase on Wednesday night, and my upper glutes started to flare up on Thursday. I continued my loading phase by following the recommended dosage for some one that weighs over 225lbs. I decided to stop yesterday. I drank so much water to flush out my kidneys and I feel much better.
The last time I used creatine, I didn't do the loading phase. I see that i should have skipped it this time also! I should be well enough to hit my Low intensity day tonight...

No comments: