Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

3.17.10 - Recruit Mission 1 - Day 4

High Intensity

Warm Up 1

Exercise 1 - Score 5
Exercise 2 - Score 8
Exercise 3 - Score 5
Exercise 4 - Score 5
Exercise 5 - Score 8
Exercise 6 - Score 2 - My inability to do a proper crab/wheel/table is haunting me. I had the same problem with FlowFit 1 until i got to level 3 and the springing twist, I have no problem with that. I will continue to work on this.

Cool Down 1

I was really sore today before starting this session. I can only wait until tomorrow. I probably won't be able to move...A deep Intu-Flow for tomorrow. I will need it . Food and an epson salt soak should help. Really good stuff and to think, i thought i was in shape, not!

2 comments:

nate b said...

Happy St. Patricks day.

I don't really know what any of that workout means but that makes it interesting.

Unknown said...

As you see there are 6 exercises, but i don't want to give them away. I will email you tomorrow with what they are. All metcon using tabata protocol.