Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Ok....early morning sessions next week

The change in working hours has wreaked havoc on my training. Next week, I am going to try and get up 5:00 am and get my session in before work. This really shouldn't be a problem since for most of the last 7 years I have gotten up at 4:45 am for work.
It may take some time to adjust, but I am missing training! But I have a lot of other stuff going on that takes my time when i get home. I am prepping my house to put it ion the market, so I can begin the process of getting back to Louisville. Then I have about 5 more certifications tests that I want to take. I need 3 of them by Sept 16.

Morning training can't be that hard!

1 comment:

Brian said...

most people who train in the morning say they do it because they wont get it done any other time in the day. I am sure you will make it work.