Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Friday, July 3, 2009

This has been WTF week

At 2:00 pm on Tuesday, our Citrix farm started having issues. i got home 5:30-6pm. i had to work on our bathroom floor, so i missed my variety day. I got up as usual at 4:00 am on Wednesday. The issue returned and i got sent home at 10:15 am on Thursday. That was a nice 31 hr day after traveling home. So no workout either day. i was looking fo a day of rest but got called bck in today from 6:30 am to 4:45 pm, i am glad that today is an off day. Work is covered until my next shift on Monday. I really hope I rest well so I can train tomorrow. A WTF week in the life of an IT guy. For any of you IT KBers out there, have you ever seen a Citrix/Terminal server have an exception that closes both port 3389 and 1494 and disconnects all users? We have every vendor under the sun helping with no light at the end of the tunnel.

I am sleepy. Night

Oh, I did do Intu-Flow all days during my conference call bio breaks.


No comments: