Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Monday, November 24, 2008

11/24/08 AM & PM workouts

I implemented something new this morning. Early morning JM.

AM.

JM - Sonnon Kb warm-up with some pieces of Intu-flow Intermediate thrown in.

After I memorize all the Intu-flow, i will save the Warm-up for prior to KB and CB lifting.

PM

Used Preparatory Breathing

DBL Swings 24s - Performance Breathing
5x10


See Saw Presses 24s - Performance breathing
4x6

DBL Bent KB Rows 24s - Performance breathing
3x10

FlowFit Level 2 - 14 minutes - use a little survival breathing during this. I need to better synchronize my breathing.

Plan on more Intu-flow before bed


2 comments:

nate b said...

Sounds like you are enjoying training.

I really feel off unless I do my joint mobility in the morning.

Unknown said...

Dude it makes a huge difference. I felt better all day. Plus I was excited about KBs today. It drove me nuts last weekend being home and not touching them.