Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Sunday, November 2, 2008

CBs and JM

Day 14

This has been a busy day. The family and I demolished our deck today. This was here when we bought the house, and I didn't like it so it had to go. Then we headed off to the dump to get rid of the wood, I kept the posts though, I have a plan for those.

The wife and i brought our old 4:3 54" big screen up the steps and into the living room so I would have a place to do some of my DVDs and a place for us to eat since the boys have taken over to family room in the basement. This allowed me to break out the VCR and re-watch Scott Sonnon's CST VHS. Afterwards, i worked out

JM- KB foundation disc 2 5 reps per exercise

CBs

Snatches 2x10 L/R

Forward circles 1x10L/R

Backward circles 1x10L/R

Inward circles 1x10L/R

Outward circles 1x10L/R

In/Outward parries 1x10 L/R

Wall slides 4x10

I finsihed the day by making a Gada (Macebell). My Gada should be done by tomorrow.

An Intense JM day tomorrow.


No comments: