Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Friday, November 28, 2008

Started the day off right...Finished with some conditioning

AM

Intu-flow - a mixture of intermediate(all) and KB warm-up(some shoulder and foot)

Flowfit - level 2 for 14 minutes. I did this more as yoga today, holding each pose. I spent a lot of time holding the bottom of the trinity squats in prayer position.


More than likely KBs this afternoon.

PM

JM- Sonnon KB warm-up

TGU 40kg 5 minutes

DBL Floor Press 32s
3x5

1A snatches 24kg - my conditioning sucks
20/20/10/10
15/15
5/5

1A swings -  20kg 4 minutes 10R/10L/10H2H
4x30

Next week I plan on focusing on swings, snatches and TGU at least 2 days next week. After I hit my year end goal of 50/50, I haven't really been doing any. my conditioning sucks, I had to use survival breathing during some of these. terrible!

No comments: