Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Started with JM....finished with KBs, CBs and BW

I am off for the next 3 days, so I slept in. So I didn't get started until early afternoon.


Early PM

JM- Intu-Flow Intermediate level with some advanced thrown in. I also did the fox walk and foot roll out of the KB Warm-up. I am really starting to like the 4CBD drill. I feel that it is really opening my hips.


PM

Warm-up circuit - 2 rounds

a1. Jump rope - 50
a2. hindu pushup - 20
a3. hindu squat - 20

DBL KB Thrusters (clean, squat, press) 32s
3x3

DBL Swipes - 15s
2x10

Inward/Outward circles - 5 inward/5 outward counts as a set
2x10L/10R

Forward/backward Circles - Same as above
2x10L/10R

More Intu-flow later this evening. i am saving today's FlowFit for tomorrow, to work off the huge meal.

No comments: