Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Friday, August 14, 2009

8.14.09 - Friday - Day 5 - 4x7

Zhang Zhaung - Wu Chi position for 5 Minutes - Day 1. I have to do this for  3 weeks, the progress to 20 min/day. 3weeks on each 5 min interval. Then repeat with the second position, Holding the Balloon. Fun Times!

Intu-Flow

Medium Day
Circuit - all with 15# CBs, except Mills - Repeated twice

A1 - Dbl Swipes - 15 reps
A2. Front/back pendulums - 5F/5B each arm
A3. Inward/Outward Pendulums - 5I/5O each arm
A4. Iron Cross - 5 reps
A5. Dbl Barbarian Squats - 10 reps
A6. Mills 10/10
A7. Standing walkout(standing ab wheel w/o ab wheel) 5 reps

Rinse and repeat

The Zhang Zhaung was easier than I thought the first 5 minutes would be. I have read up to part 2 in the book. Really interesting stuff. I am already looking at Master Lam Kam Chuen's Tai Chi and the Way of Power.


No comments: