Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Friday, January 4, 2008

Ed Parker's American Kenpo Karate and Elite Fighters

I started training under Mr. Kevin D. Lamkin and Mr. Eric D. Lamkin in Feb '94. I continued until june '95. I was ready to test for my 3rd brown belt, my soldest son was born and I changed jobs, so I quit. In feb 07, I finally recieved my 3rd Brown. I am currently working on my 2nd brown. I have left off this since May '07 to get back into shape and fix a pulled groin muscle. Well that has healed so I wil be starting back soon.

In 2003, my instructors created a whole new system for their family that they decided to make public. It is called the elite fighters system of martial arts. it actually makes kenpo better.

Feel free to go to the links section and see for your self.

No comments: