Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

8.25.10 - Grunt Mission 2 - Day 46

Low Intensity

Warm Up 2

Cool Down 1, 2, & 3

Spent the majority of my time after work finishing the insulation in the garage. I finally have the 8ft sections done all the way around. I hung up another shop light and moved stuff to get the wife's car in the garage for winter without destroying my workout area. 

I also found this awesome DIY equipment site today at lunch, http://www.home-gym-bodybuilding.com/homemade-equipment.htmlhttp://www.home-gym-bodybuilding.com/homemade-equipment.html. I am going to make the medicine ball and take a shot at the power rack out of 4x4. If I get completed, I will post pics.

Steven started school yesterday, a sophomore, damn I feel old! He is staying after school and lifting in the school gym. So I will probably have him just do the cool downs with me. I may start him on Mass Assault since he finally is getting into training.  Haven't decided yet. I am contemplating doing Mass Assault 1 & 2, after I finish Grunt Mission 3 next month. Just thinking.

No comments: