Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

9.29.09 - Tuesday - day 15 of 4x7

Wu Chi - Day 16 of 21 @ 10 minutes

Intu-Flow - Intermediate - Followed along with DVD

Circuit

A1. CB Dbl Swings - 30 sec
A2. CB Dbl Swipes - 30 sec
A3. CB Dbl Barbarian Squats - 30 sec
A4. Mills - 30 sec R/L
A5. Quad Hops - 30 secs
A6. Springing Tripod - 30 sec

1 minute rest - Repeated 2 more rounds

Spinal rocks

Compensatory Exercises
Plow
Neck roll
Locust
Sleeping warrior


So it is getting colder here in Cleveland. I put up more insulation(still need more) in the garage. I plan on getting 4 sheets of drywall tomorrow to cover insulation. Also had the electricity ran, now i have a TV out there to watch DVDs. Once i have the walls all insulated and covered, I will proceed to sectioning off the rafters so I can have room for CB and the rings that i want. My training area is a work in progress just like me:)


No comments: