Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Friday, September 25, 2009

Some observations & reading Anti-Estrogenic Diet

Very interesting book. Unknowingly, I had been doing some of this from the way I switched up my WD practice. I am planning on starting to integrate AED with WD once I return from Disaster Recovery testing on 10/14/09.
One observation I have made is that even though I absolutely love Peanut Butter, I can't eat it. I have been having a sandwich for desert every night for the last week and i can notice some bloating in stomach region after eating it. So I will be eliminating it.  

I feel Phase I & II is were i need to stay.

Regarding training, the CST system is awesome. I will be getting real CBs for a Christmas present from my wife. With that said, on my heavy days, I will reverting back to swings and get-ups for my KBs as a focus. I have been neglecting swings. Always chasing heavier KBs, I flared up some old tendinitis in my left shoulder. I feel this is to some limits in flexibility and contraindications. So I will be doing more Prasara yoga compensatory exercises to fix this.

L8r 

No comments: