Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Sunday, August 24, 2008

KB sanding

Well my left hand hurts like hell today. So i proceeded to sand my 20kg today. It turned out real well, so I did my pair of 24kg even though they were fine. I ran out of sandpaper or I would have done my pair of 32kg. Those will be next. I now need to find some chalk locally or order some off the internet to finish them. I hope my hand is better by tomorrow. Even if it is not, I will tape and continue with my VO2Max training.

2 comments:

MKSchinabeck said...

I think you will notice a big difference in your hands on high rep snatches with your sanded handles. Keep up the strong work.

Matt

Unknown said...

I hope so. My hands only rip when using my 20kg and on the down swing. I have trying the finger tip catch. It works great on the right side, not so good on the left. Left over effects from my broken wrist when i fell two stories in '97. The Z is helping it but it is still bad. that is why I started focusing in BU C&P to strengthen my wrists.

Todd