Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Monday, August 25, 2008

VO2 max day

Well i will say that the sanded handles are better and smoother for snatches. That and the heavy wrap I applied to my left hand, allowed me to train.

VO2Max 20kg
36x7

Tactical frog - 5 reps

The a co-workers significant other came over. I started him with Face the wall squats and pumps. I proceeded to demonstrate Swings, 1 and 2 handed, cleans, presses, tgu, front squats and snatch. I started him with 2 arm swings with my 8kg. After a few practice sets he wanted more so he did the following.

2 arm swings 5x10 on the minute with jogging as active rest

1 arm swings 5x5/5 on the minute with jogging as active rest

I told him he had just completed 100 swings in 10 minutes.. He was amazed.

Then onto TGU. I had him do naked ones for 2 reps each side. Then 2 reps each side with my 4kg and then with the 8kg.

I then explained the the program minimum and he said he was hooked. That makes a total of 15 people that i now have convinced on the benefits of KBs.

A Great day!

No comments: