Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Kettlebell Workshop Manual

One of the free e-books that I received from Lifeline was the 'Kettlebell Workshop Manual' by Mike Mahler. I read this one first as my starting point for my KB program. I really love the High Octane Cardio (HOC) program. My number one reason for KB training is the fat loss piece, so this routine is awesome for that. I am currently using a modified ETK program minimum. I do Ballistics on MWF, and Grinds on TTHS. The other exercise come from the manuals that I received from Lifeline. I highly recommend this e-book to everyone.

If you are interested in seeing more of Mike's books and DVD's, click the banner on the bottom of the page or click this link

http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?af=647450

No comments: