Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My Journey in the strength game continued...

I left off speaking about the different routines that I have tried. The last one I was doing before I quit was a 6 day split with one major body part each day. This worked well also. I loved lifting. Then I just quit. I picked back up in 2001, to just quit again in 2002. By the time I decided to get back into shape in April, 06, I had grown to 325LBs. I am a IT guy so I sit down all day. I started lifting again at the Y. that was fun until I pulled a muscle in my pec/delt doing benches. I worked through it though. By the time Feb 2007 rolled around, I was down to 280lbs. I switched to body weight exercise and American Kenpo. I was doing 'Combat Conditioning'. Then I stumbled on to KBs in June. That is what I will continue to do!

Todd

No comments: