Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Friday, August 24, 2007

Life Line Kettlebells

When I was thinking about first starting KB training, I immediately went to Dragon door. Then I found some articles by Mike Mahler on bodybuilding.com on Hindu Squats which led me to his site. After reading his site, I decided to check out Life line's KB. After reading the reviews and seeing that they are cheaper. I decided to buy my first from them, a 20kg. I also received 3 e-books for Mike that I will review later. The kb is awesome. I go to use some DD KBs when I had my lesson with a RKC. They are very similar to the Life Line's. The handle is smaller and very slick. Given that I sweat profusely, I prefer the the Life line for the thicker handle and duller finish. I highly recommend Life Line KBs.

No comments: