Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Monday, August 6, 2007

My adventure this evening

I moved my whole workout area out of my basement and into the garage, so I can do presses and snatches without destroying my drop ceiling. After cleaning the garage, and then sitting up my mats, I finally got to workout.

I did 10 minutes of warm ups

Halos

Pumps

Stretches

12 minutes of swings

3 x 15 reps R,L

2 x 20 reps - 2 arm

Snatches

2x10 reps R,L

Grinds tomorrow.

I am also getting a power rack for some heavier lifting.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Todd - look forward to seeing more of your workouts. I love kettlebell training.

With the power rack, here are a few things to consider (otherwise known as 'stuff I wish I'd thought of when I bought mine).

Unknown said...

Thanks Scott.

Thanks for the info on Power racks