Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Metallica and my year end goal achievement PR

I was in a bad mood today, actually a little pissed off, so I taped my hands the way Rif shows on his blog, and cranked up Metallica. i proceeded to do some pumps. then on to snatches

Snatches 24kg
1x50/50 ( Kb actually flew out of my hand on the down swing of rep 48, picked up and completed) PR and Yearly goal
1x20/20
1x10/10

Done. Now I can proceed on to bigger and better things. I have a 13 week plan laid out I was going to implement 1/1/09. However I may do it sooner. Off day tomorrow unless I meet up with Nate for some training. Now what to reward my self with. Maybe a new DVD or Book... I will keep you posted.

2 comments:

MKSchinabeck said...

Way to hit the snatch goal! Strong work.

Unknown said...

Thanks Matt.