Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

B-Day and one year anniversery of KB

Well I turned 40 today, and today happens to be the day i got my first KB last year. My body, strength, and conditioning have really improved in the last year. I thank it all to KBs, and for the last 6 months the WD.

I had to break my WD schedule today, my wife had a big dinner fixed when i arrived home, so i ate. It was awesome. Then had a little cake.

2 hrs later workout time

Double LCCJ 24s- 1 minute on, 1 minute off. For 5 rounds. Reps went like this, 12,12,12,10,10

Circuit
Double FS 5 reps
RR 5/5 reps
Windmills 5/5 reps

Repeated twice used the 24s

Short and sweet. My left hand is killing me after ripping a callous yesterday.

That is it.... going to enjoy the rest of the evening.

No comments: