Mahler's Aggressive Strength - MikeMahler.com

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Shoulder mobility, clubbells, and some heavy bag work

Shoulder Mobility

Wall slides 4x10

Overhead stick shrugs 3x10

Scapula pulls 3x4 with purple JS Band

RKC armbar 20# Kb 3/3

Clubbells

Alt shield casts 3x6

Double Armpit casts 3x10

Ironcross 3x5

Heavy bag work

I haven't done much with this in awhile. I have been focusing on my other goals rather than my Kenpo training. I think I will add some of this back in on T-TH-Sat workouts.

I practiced Short form #1 (both Sides) Then did the following on heavy bag.

Lead blast r/l
lead backfist r/l
rear hand hooks/ridgehands r/l
front thrust kick r/l for not doing these for awhile my height is better
drag step lead roundhouse r/l
rear wheel kick r/l

I performed 5 reps r/l.

I will start increasing reps after awhile.

L8R


No comments: